Dermaroller – At Home Facial Tool That Will Transform Your Skin
With so many types of skincare tools on the market with so many different price ranges, it might be hard to know where to start. At Face Foundrié, we are passionate and motivated to make it easy and affordable to help you reach your skin goals. This is where the dermaroller comes in!
Collagen is the building block for youthful, glowing skin. Dermarollers are an easy-to-use effective way to boost your skins natural collagen production both efficiently and on the go!
HOW IT WORKS
When the collagen production is stimulated, the skin regains its elasticity and firmness which significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles fine lines, and saggy skin. Collagen is the most common and abundant protein in the body. As we age, the body produces less collagen which is why it’s crucial to follow simple remedies to stimulate the growth if you want to achieve young and youthful-looking skin.
Dermarollers trigger the generation of new skin cells, which we have found will reduce fine lines, crows feet, and deep wrinkles on the forehead. The best part about dermarolling is that there is little to no downtime and it uses the body’s own natural healing mechanism. It’s a natural way to maintain the reduction of aging skin. Along with those amazing benefits, this facial helps to reduce acne scars, tighten the skin, minimizes pore size, and enhance product absorption.
This tool is going to ensure that you continue to boost the collagen and elastin in your skin between in-store services. We have strategically created a 7 step process to stimulate the body’s natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging!
Here is a step by step process to ensure you are not only using your dermaroller correctly but are also getting the most out of your tool!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Split up your face into sections – forehead, both cheeks, chin/jaw. Roll in upward motions 2-3 times.
2. Make sure to lift the roller after each pass to avoid “track marks”.
3. After you’ve covered the entire face (excluding the eye sockets), it’s time to go back and repeat the process in the perpendicular direction. If you were rolling vertically, go back and repeat it horizontally.
4. Rinse your face with water and proceed with the steps on your instruction sheet.
5. Clean your dermaroller – soak it in hot water and then place it in rubbing alcohol for an hour. Once finished, rinse it off with hot running water for 1-2 minutes. Lay your roller on a paper towel to let it air dry and then place it back in the container.
6. Replace your dermaroller often- if you use it regularly, make sure to grab a new dermaroller each month!
7. Use your best judgment! Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
Rebuilding collagen is a slow process as it takes the skin a fair amount of time to regenerate itself. This is why we stress the importance of consistency and keep up with your practice both at home and in your services!